Click here to download 2020 MRGM Tender Notice
Mwea Rice Grower’s Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited wishes to invite bidders for services and supply of
- Supply of Office Stationeries.
- Printing Services.
- Repairs and maintenance of:
- Weighing machines
- Computers, Printers, sharp photocopier machine and other electronic equipment
- Refilling and servicing firefighting equipments.
- Supply of Spare parts for
- Tractors new Holland TD 80.
- Fuel pumps Tokhem.
- Kubota Combine Harvester’s.
- Supply of Sanitary materials.
- Supply of Computer hardware’s and Accessories.
- Supply of farm inputs.
- Insurance Brokerage services.
- Clearing forwarding services.
- Supply of Gas (refilling cooking gas).
- Supply of staff Uniforms.
- Rice packaging materials.
- Solar Panel Systems Installation /Lightings.
- Business Consultancy.
- Supply of office Calendars.
Bidder must possess a Tax compliance certificate, current trade license and be VAT registered where applicable.
Tender documents in English detailing the requirements may be obtained from the General Manager’s office at
Along Makutano Embu Road
On normal working days from 13.01.2020 between 9.00 A.M and 4.30 P.M. upon payment of non refundable fee of Ksh 1000/-.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked the tender No. and tender description as particularly described in the tender document should be addressed to
The General Manager,
Mwea Rice Growers Multipurpose
Co-operative Society limited,
P.O. BOX 38, 10303
And be deposited in the tender box in the Society’s Boardroom on/before 12.00 noon on 28.1.2020.
Tenders will be opened on 28.1.2020 at the Society Boardroom from 2.00 P.M. in the presence of bidders or their representatives who chose to attend.