Mwea Rice Grower’s Multipurpose Co-operative Society Limited wishes to invite bidders for services and supply of;-
- Supply of Office Stationeries.
- Printing Services.
- Repairs and Maintenance. – (Tractors, Rotavators, Mill plant weighing machines and implements, Computers, Printers, sharp photocopier machine and other electronic equipment, refilling and servicing firefighting equipments).
- Supply of Spare parts for
- Tractors new Holland TD 80
- Fuel pumps Tokhem and Gilbarco
- Kubota spare parts
- Rice milling plant spare parts.
- Supply of Sanitary materials.
- Supply of office furniture.
- Supply of Computer hardware’s and Accessories.
- Supply of farm inputs
- Clearing forwarding services
- Supply of Gas (refilling cooking gas)
- Supply of staff Uniforms.
- Rice packaging materials.
- Milling plant-3.5 tonnes/hour.
Bidder must possess a Tax compliance certificate, current trade license and be VAT registered where applicable.
Tender documents in English detailing the requirements may be obtained from the General Manager’s office at
Along Makutano Embu Road
On normal working days from 18th January 2019 between 9.00 a.m and 4.30 p.m. upon payment of non refundable fee of Ksh 1000/-.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked the tender No. and tender description as particularly described in the tender document should be addressed to
The General Manager,
Mwea Rice Growers Multipurpose
Co-operative Society limited,
P.O. BOX 38, 10303
And be deposited in the tender box in the Society’s Boardroom on/before 7.2.2019.
Tenders will be opened on 7.2.2019 at the Society Boardroom from 2.00 P.M. in the presence of bidders or their representatives who chose to attend.